It’s been such a long while since I’ve actually been back here. I believe a month even.
I’ve been really busy. With sewing/knitting projects, lots of reading and a job. If I’m not busy at work, I’m busy reading which I’ve taken a huge liking for recently. (I’m guessing it’s because school hasn’t started for me yet and I still have all the time in the world)
Well, I guess a few updates about the past month would be good!
1. I visited the Harry Potter Exhibition and sadly have spent a significant amount of money over there. On the up side, I had lots of fun trying out Bertie Botts Every Flavoured Beans and boy were they gross! I am pretty amazed at the person that was behind the creation of these beans!
2. I have suffered through 4 tooth extractions and the placement of braces of my top row of teeth. I love food and the past 3 weeks have been hell because I couldn’t eat whatever I wanted to! ): Right now my teeth is suffering from a dull ache from the newly adorned braces and I am so not looking forward to the placement of separators at the end of this month! I hear they hurt like crap! ):
3. I’ve been looking for really good books to read and my current read is The Perks of Being a Wallflower. (Which I am really excited to be reading and await in anticipation for the movie where Emma Watson finally breaks out of her Hermione role!) I have The Catcher in the Rye, The Great Gatsby and A Study in Scarlet currently planned on my reading list. Any other suggestions would be welcome! (:
4. I have finally received a letter from Lasalle College of the Arts about my scholarship results. And guess what? I’ve received a one year scholarship and while it’s not the one I was aiming for, I am still extremely grateful and amazed that I have managed to snag a scholarship in a field of study I have no prior experience in. Wow.
5. I am currently on an insane craze on One Direction. Yes yes, I know they’re a boy band so shoot me! So what if I’m 20? Boybands have a fond place in my heart it’s true. Especially Brit Boybands. I just love their accents! Reminds me of the days where I’d go crazy over Mcfly! (Which I still do go crazy about!) I love Brit Bands. It’s strange how my taste in music wavers from boybands to broadway music. What can I say? I’m strange this way. Wish they’d come to Singapore though!!! :3
6. So it’s a month till school starts and boy am I glad for my life to take off. (: Who knows, one day I’d get a chance to meet One Direction and make them nice clothes. HAHAHAHA OMG I NEED TO STOP FANGIRLING.